Welcome to Rise! We are so happy you have chosen to learn more about how our inclusive and enriched program can give your child the best possible start in life.
If you would like to visit our school you may sign up to attend an open house
Interested families should create a new student account and submit a one-time interest form and a $60 fee, all via Brightwheel, to join the waiting pool.
Fall Waiting Pool Window: August-October
Spring Waiting Pool Window: April-May
Please note: submission of this form and fee do not guarantee admission to our program. Forms can be submitted outside the waiting pool windows, but will not be processed until those times.
We are only accepting applications for Pre-K for the 2023 – 2024 school year at this time. Applications are open to all age groups for the 2024 – 2025 school year and beyond.
Attend a Playdate if Scheduled
Playdates are scheduled until all open spots are filled. Playdates will be scheduled from November through January (except for children under 18 months as of August of the next school year).
Complete enrollment paperwork if offered enrollment.
If we are unable to offer enrollment at this time, your child will remain in the waiting pool for a potential spot for the following school year, unless the family asks to be removed.
A Little About Our Program:
- Rise serves children 12 months – Pre-K.
- We operate on an 11- month schedule August – June (see calendar for more details).
- The school day is from 8 am – 2:30 pm.
- Aftercare (REP) runs from 2:30 – 5:30 pm – limited spots are available for an additional fee.
- Each class has 12 students, a lead teacher, a teacher, and a teacher aide.
- 50% of our students have developmental delays or a disability, 50% are typical learners, 100% learn together!
- All students receive music therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy using a push-in model.
- Admission decisions are typically made in the spring for the next school year.
Explore our program pages to learn more about our school.
If the desired classroom is at capacity or the admissions committee has determined that Rise is unable to serve your child’s needs, families can reapply the following year for the upcoming school year.
Admissions decisions are typically made in the spring after re-enrollment packets of current families have been submitted.
The Rise School of Austin does not discriminate on the basis of race, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, or any other identity in its admissions and all other educational, programming, and administrative policies, and provides reasonable accommodations to ensure full and equal access for people with disabilities.
WHERE EVERY STUDENT SHINES