TUITION & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE

About Rise

The Rise School is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization

The Rise School of Austin is a nonprofit early childhood school whose mission is to provide services to children with and without development delays in the inclusive classroom setting. The components that make the Rise program successful, including therapy services, master’s-level educators, a large teaching staff to maintain a low student-to-teacher ratio, and an 11-month schedule, also comprise a significant cost. Tuition only covers approximately 60% of our budget, leaving 40% to be raised.

 

Rise Tuition Rates

Tuition rates are finalized in the spring for the following year and are based on factors including changes in cost of living, economic factors, etc. Rates are determined and voted on by the Board of Directors.

2024-2025 Tuition Rates

Full Tuition

Annual: $17,952
Semi-Annual: $8,715
Monthly: $1,632

Sibling Discounted Tuition
Annual: $14,355
Semi-Annual: $6,970
Monthly: $1,305

Employee Discounted Tuition
Annual: $16,159
Semi-Annual: $7,843
Monthly: $1,469

 
 
 

Payment

What are our payment options?

  • Full payment – August 
  • Semi-annual payments – August  & January 
  • Monthly – on the 14th of each month 

 

 

    More Questions?  Send us an email!

Financial Assistance

About Rise’s financial assistance

Making our unique program accessible to our community is a top priority for The Rise School of Austin. Each year, in addition to raising funds to cover approximately 50% of our operational costs, Rise also strives to raise funds to provide scholarships so that cost is not a barrier for our community. Please note: Applications may only be submitted by families who have been accepted into the program and must be submitted by the deadline as stated by the enrollment team.

If you have been accepted into the program and would like to apply for financial aid please click the following icon:

 

WHERE EVERY STUDENT SHINES

THE RISE SCHOOL OF AUSTIN
4800 Manor Road, Building J
Austin, TX 78723
CONTACT:
512-891-1682
info@riseschoolaustin.org
HOURS:
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 2:30 pm