WHY SUPPORT RISE?
The Rise School of Austin believes that children are children first, regardless of developmental ability, and that they deserve to learn side-by-side with same aged peers while receiving the supports they need to succeed.
Why Support Our Program?
Community support enables us to provide the components needed to fulfill our mission to serve children of all abilities, including a highly qualified teaching staff, onsite speech, music, physical, and occupational therapists, a research-based curriculum, and more, while also providing financial aid to keep our program affordable for more families.
The Rise School of Austin is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and therefore does not receive government funding. With tuition covering 50% of costs, we depend on the generosity of our community to cover the remaining 50%.
It is through the support of our community that our program thrives today. With your help, students of all abilities can truly shine!
Your Support Provides:
Total hours of therapy per year, including physical, occupational, music, and speech
Hours of annual professional development to keep our teachers at the forefront of best practices in inclusive education
Students with an inclusive education, 50% traditional learners and 50% with developmental delays
The supplies needed for teachers to individualize instruction and make every classroom activity accessible for all
With Your Support
Learn more about how you can support Rise and enable us to serve children of all abilities!
Make a One-Time Donation
Consider making a one-time donation. Gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated and have a huge impact on The Rise School of Austin’s mission to serve children of all abilities!
- Make a gift online on our Donations Page
- By phone – 512-891-1682
- By mail (4800 Manor Road, Building J, Austin, Texas 78723)
- Stock donation – email Danielle Martinson for more information.
Stretch your impact further with a recurring gift or multi-year pledge. Gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated and have a huge impact on The Rise School of Austin’s mission to serve children of all abilities! As a recurring or pledged donor, you will become a member of The Roots & Wings Fund, where your unrestricted gift will make an immediate impact on our students wherever it’s needed most. As it states in the lobby of The Rise School, “There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to leave our children… one is roots and the other is wings.” Your support enables us to give our students the foundation they need to spread their wings. To make a recurring or pledged gift:
- Visit https://secure.affinipay.com/pages/rise/rootsandwings
- Give us a call at 512-891-1682
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our Monthly Giving Page
The Rise School of Austin hosts three fundraising events each year:
Travel the Vine for Rise, a gala in the fall featuring:
• Cocktail hour and silent auction
• Seated dinner
• Program with an impactful video and family story
• Live auction and paddles up
Heart & Soul, a luncheon featuring:
• Fashion-focused silent auction
• Seated lunch
• Program with a family speaker
• Fashion show starring Rise students!
Golf tournament & pre-tournament event that boasts:
• A fun day on the course
• An opportunity for the community to get together with a family-friendly pre-tournament event
• Silent auction & raffle
• For more information, please visit our events page
- Ensure the success of Rise for years to come by making a planned gift to The Rise School of Austin. This might include a will, charitable gift annuity, trust arrangement, real estate gift, or life insurance policy.
- Email Rachel Parr
- Many companies have programs in place that “match” the charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift matching, your employer can multiply your gift, making it go further. Consult with your employer to see if you can make your gift go further!
- Email Rachel Parr
Corporate Partners and Grantors
- We’d love for you, your corporation, foundation, or family to partner with The Rise School. Whether you are interested in supporting programs of specific interest to your group or looking for group volunteer opportunities, we encourage you to reach out for more information on how we can work together and customize a sponsorship opportunity.
- The Rise School does not receive government funding and instead relies on the support of the community through individual donors, fundraising events, corporate gifts, and grants. Grants are generally applied to a specific focus, project, or campaign, but can also be applied to our general operating budget which covers the overhead costs to keep The Rise School open. If you are aware of any grants that you believe would be a good fit for The Rise School and would like to learn more about Rise’s specific programs, please give us a call at 512-891-1682 or send us an email by clicking on the following link.
- Send us an email to discuss grant opportunities: Rachel Parr
- For more information, contact us.
Randalls & Amazon Smile
AmazonSmile and Randalls Good Neighbor Program are simple and automatic ways for you to support The Rise School of Austin every time you shop, at no cost to you.
- When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to The Rise School of Austin. Click on the link below to shop on Amazon Smile.
Randalls Good Neighbor Program
- Support The Rise School every time you shop at Randalls by linking your Randalls Remarkable card to The Rise School’s account. Click on the following link to fill out the Good Neighbor application and submit it to your local Randalls Courtesy Booth. From that point on, your purchases will be recorded automatically to the school’s Good Neighbor account #11076. Randall’s will keep a running total and will send our school a check for 1% of the total amount purchased.
- Randalls Rise Charity ID #11076
WHERE EVERY STUDENT SHINES
THE RISE SCHOOL OF AUSTIN
4800 Manor Road, Building J
Austin, TX 78723
Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on the latest news and events.